Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Developer job, long term job, remote

Basic web developer / long term / small to medium jobs

1) I had a "catch all" web guy, but he has moved on to other things, so I need to replace him. I have regular work, most of it small fixes, css issues with wordpress templates, contact forms, etc. It's an on call deal, and it worked will while I was working with him for the last three years.

But like I said, he's moved on, and I need someone that can do what he did.

I have a site that we have downloaded for a client using HTTrack.

There are two pages that have functions. A questionaire page, which is really just a long contact form, and a sliding blue email list box that adds the persons contact details to his aweber list. This box floats when you scroll the page,and he wants it to continue to do so.

What I need is our HTTtrack version fixed into a working version. One that can be used as a template so we can build several similar sites using the same layout. I will need to be able to change the Aweber code on each new site. As for the contact form / questionaire, I think that will go to the same email address on each site.

We will also need to make sure the menu nav works, etc.

That's all on this deal. I need this done quickly and as cheaply as possible.

Now, I have other work for this same person, if they want a long term relationship. I need someone that can make Wordpress themes, put in a piece of code for a client here and there, etc. A code handyman with some skill.

I do not want astronomical quotes. I want someone cheap, dependable, and halfway nice to work with. I want someone I can reach on skype or aim, and that will get the job done in hours, not days.

If you are that person, call me at 956-330-0394 and mention this ad.

I can pay via Paypal, or any online credit card processing system you might have.

Again, I want speed, quality, and no BS. If you are that guy or gal, let's get going. I can use you today.

Archive

Online Job Listings (partner)

EUFreelance com: Data Entry jobs