Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Programming job, PHP/ MySQL freelance programmer for ongoing work

I'm looking for an expert PHP/MySQL freelance programmer for ongoing work on the several websites that I own. I need someone to do bug/error fixes in addition to adding new features and possibly programming websites from the ground up. I will update you on the work as it comes, it won't be all at once.

Requirements before you contact me:

-Be extremely fluent in English (communication is key) - I would prefer United States/Canada/UK/Australia programmers
-Expert in PHP/MySQL in addition to any other skills
-Please send examples of your previous work and experience
-RELIABILITY!! - I've had 2 previous programmers who I could not rely on anymore, who started taking weeks to respond, etc.
-Solid programming work - For example, when programming new features for a website, this means that you thoroughly test it and make sure there are no bugs/security risks.

I'm very easy to work with and provide very detailed instructions on what I need done. I would prefer to pay per project, in which I will provide you with all of the details of the work I need done and you provide me with an estimated quote for the work. If you work for an hourly rate then please provide an estimation of how many hours each project will take to complete. I make payments via PayPal.

Please contact me at matt@zatus.com I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Matt

Online Job Listings (partner)

EUFreelance com: Data Entry jobs