Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Programmer job, Developer job, WHMCS

WHMCS programmer for continuous work

Hello,

We are a mid size web hosting company and we are using WHMCS as our billing system.

We always have specific requests under WHMCS. If you have good knowledge under this product and can program for us, we are interested.

Two of our current requests are,

1) I would like to add an extra tax to each generated invoice, but it cant be set as %, I would like to set it as a fixed price for every invoice.

And I would like to add an extra line to each invoice to tell what it is,

Taxa de boleto R$ 3.00

Also, I would like to be able to waive specific customers for that fee by checking a checkbox inside customers profile.

2) I would like to update Payment Gateway of Invoices, Products and Clients for one specific gateway in bulk. Maybe I need a SQL query for that ?

Please e-mail me at guilherme at maxihost dot com dot br

Online Job Listings (partner)

EUFreelance com: Data Entry jobs