Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Remote job, Looking for Programmers, Business Partners / Investors

Looking for Programmers / Developers / Business Partners / Investors

I have this massive personal project that has been in my mind for many years and it is now really starting to eat at me on a number of levels. I am aware I am throwing myself out here to all of you which could turn into who know’s what, but I need to do something to really start getting this project of the ground and really give what people really want on the web.

The issues I have are web programming knowledge and money. With that said I am almost at a stage where stages one of the projects is near completion which will help in funding this massive project. Due to the nature of this project I cannot give full details of my idea due to risk of others embarking and completing such project but can say that it will be in direct competition Social Networks, Accommodation, Advertising, and other booking type features. This project will earn millions of dollars in profit and know that further down the track in a short period of time after completions of other stages it will turn in to a multi-billion dollar company and can assure you, you won’t be left short.

There are 3 main aims that this project is focusing on and will mention just 2 due to the third one will really open the flood gates for people to squash my project with their own, but I can assure you, I doubt more than a few will fully understand what I am thinking on how I want this to work unless I give specific details. So the 2 main aims are defeating SPAM & PRIVACY.

I’m sure everyone on here will be thinking, why not hire a freelancer to develop my project etc. Well 1, money is the key even if stage one does kick off, I know I will need help with parts of the stage one and 2, no offence but a lot of freelancers appears to be in India and I have no issues with them at all, just that communication is the key especially via emails etc and also have tried slightly before. So in short, I am looking for people who are willing to help as a group to get this project off the ground to be able to pay you for all the hard work and greatness that we all achieved and continue working for a great company that it will turn out to be.

So what do I need? Right now I need someone who understands API’s cause I am not fully understanding it even though I am quite smart, just need a little guidance and know that once that has been sorted out, then I know that the one that can help with it, will be able to reap the rewards after it goes live. I believe API’s will play a major role in utilizing in terms the amount of services my project will offer customers.

I need people who can communicate well, understands PHP, JSP, Linux, Javascripts, etc. People who have knowledge in Telecommunication’s (Mobile & Internet Services), Web hosting (Configuring servers and installing scripts/software), Marketing (Someone that can help in giving my future company a good brand, etc), Android (This will help out in terms of applications and also releasing a competitive device).


I am looking for a lot of people and my project is hard to break up in terms of who and want I need which writing the above has now made me aware that I can’t work out who or what I need until I have communicated with a lot of people. But one very important aspect about my project is I need a very flexible framework. A framework that can handle modules and plugin’s so that future developers can connect to it, say similar to joomla but much more flexible and not as bloated.

So I propose an idea, if everyone that reads what I have written is interested or what’s to know a little more and can offer help even if its 3 hours a day or so.

Let me know what you can offer in terms of what programming languages you know, what you have developed, what back ground and working environment you have been involved with to determine if your assistance is beneficial. Trust me when I say this, everyone from all kinds of industry is welcome and I really wish that I can fully explain everything about my project here but the risk is too high. Investors are welcome to enquire.

I am primarily looking for people in Australia however am open from all over the globe due to this project will be reached by all once deployed and will need some assistance from abroad for further information.

My background… living in Sydney, have lived in many places all over Australia. I have worked in Hospitality, Public Transport, Call Centres, Telecommunications, little Banking and now in Advertising. With that said, I am below 40yo.

That’s it, that’s all I can say right now. Please, even if you’re curious to know more information about this project don’t hesitate to email. Also to note, this project is here to create jobs and will benefit everyone around financially, even the customers themselves will be making money.

This is no scam, no gimmick, this is Ur Life!

email ethan at tigerboyau dot net

Online Job Listings (partner)

EUFreelance com: Data Entry jobs